We humans have many wishes.
For example; I wish I could visit the MOON.
Really, wishes are something everyone has. And, you may also wish to do something in life.
You might wish to have a clean & beautiful skin. Nobody wants an oily and full of pimples kind of skin.
But, how do we all have an oil free clear and pretty face.
The Answer is simple! Use best oily skin products.
Don’t just choose the products blindly. Choose products that have right ingredients which suits your skin.
For that you will need a proper guide which can define you the benefit of using best and suitable products for oily skin.
How to choose best products for oily skin?
There are many products in market that are specially designed for oily skin. Finding out that work for you will not take you long if you know following things
1. Pick products with right Ingredients
Firstly, you may like to see the term “NON-COMEDOGENIC” on your skin care product. NON-COMEDOGENIC means that the product is tested and does not clog pores. As clog free pores helps in caring the oily skin.
The next ingredient on the line is SALICYLIC ACID. It soaks the extra oil, makes the pores clear, and nourishes the skin.
Moving on, it’s SULFUR! As sulfur is also helpful in absorbing the extra oil.
Besides these look for Aloe-Vera, neem, mint, lemon, papaya, and cucumber.
2. Choose gel based cleanser
The thumb rule of skin care is that soap is for your hands while cleansers are for your face. When you have an oily skin, always choose a gel based cleanser. This gel based cleanser will clear away excess oil and clogged pores better than any cleanser out there.
3. Choose a gentle toner
Toners are optional product that you use in place of moisturizer after washing your face in morning. It is applied with a sponge or a cotton ball on your skin. To get maximum results you should always choose a gentle tone i.e. one that does not contain alcohol.
3. Use products that don’t clog pores
People with oily skin usually suffers with clogged pores that leads to pimples. Switching to ‘non - comedogenic’ products will solve this problem. And your pores will not be clogged.
4. Look for reviews
Last but not the least, before buying any product look for its reviews. Once you know which product you need to buy just search for its review online and see what people are saying about the product that you selected.
I am sure now you can select best products for oily skin without any confusion.
But what after selecting these products?
After selecting these you should know the procedure to apply this on your face to have oil free and glowing skin.
The steps are
4. Applying Sunscreen
I care for you and want you save from all the trouble of finding best products for oily skin. So to save your time, I have listed below best products for oily skin that will not only give you oil free skin but also save your time in looking for it.
Best products for oily skin
1. CLEANSERS FOR OILY SKIN
When it comes to clean & clear face. Ladies take it very serious.
And I hope you must agree with me on this point. It is one vital thing to remember to prevent excess oil.
But, not everyone knows the benefits of cleansers. And which cleanser is best for oily skin, dry skin and other.
Even I felt the same at the beginning.
Anyways it is good if you know the best cleanser. You may like to read it too.
How to Use Cleansers
1. Use Luke warm water
Use a towel or splash water on your face. Wet skin help the cleanser to spread easily.
2. Apply Cleanser
Apply suitable and best cleanser for your skin type. Below you will find a list of best cleanser of oily skin.
Use towel or tissue to dry the skin after using cleansers.
To have a better understanding of how to use cleanser. View this videos from Careworldtv
Below the best cleansing product for oily skin.
Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Face Wash
This face wash is best in cleaning the facial skin.
- Ingredients like Salicylic Acid is a boon for oily skin.
- It doesn’t make the skin dry.
- It decreases the oil quantity.
- No harmful effect on skin.
Lacto Calamine Deep Cleansing Face wash
Oily skin needs deep cleaning of the skin. And this face wash is perfect in that aspect.
- It removes oil and dust as well as impurities like pimples and wrinkles.
- It given a refreshing fragrance.
- It is lather based face wash.
- Smooth and gentle on the skin.
Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Deep Clean Face Wash
Garnier is known for its beauty products such as; Skin care, body care & hair care.
This face wash is specifically made for oily skin.
- Mint helps in giving cool, oil free and refreshing feel to skin.
- It helps in preventing the skin from pimples.
- It is a soap free lather form face wash.
- Its smell is nice.
Saslic Foaming Face Wash
This is a foam based face wash to give absolute cleansing to your skin.
- Dermatologist recommenced.
- It reduces oil as well breakouts.
- It cleanses the skin thoroughly.
- It doesn’t dry the skin.
Clean and Clear Deep Action Oil Control Face Wash
Name itself is enough!
This is another best cleansing product for oily skin.
- Pocket friendly, Skin friendly.
- Stop the formation of acne and pimples.
- It doesn’t make the skin look dry.
- Smooth on skin.
2. Moisturizers for oily skin
You may have heard not to use moisturizers on oily skin.
There is a reason behind it. Normally dry skin needs it the most but in case of oily skin. Skin produces too much oil which acts as a moisturizing agent.
And believe it or not, moisturizer can help slow down the oil rate and grease.
So you can use moisturizers on oily skin.
Moisturizers are known for providing several benefits to skin. Starting from protecting, rehydrating, dust free and suitable for making the skin clog free.
How to use Moisturizer
Going to use moisturizer. Hope you won’t forget to wash your skin with warm water. Wash your skin twice daily for clean & clear skin.
Apply your favorite moisturizer on the skin.
2. Apply Moisturizes on specific areas
After washing you may like to use moisturizers on the certain areas of the skin. Spread it gently using fingertips.
3. Let the Moisturizer to dry
If you are going to put makeup on the skin. Let the moisturizer dry first.
To have a better understanding of how to apply Moisturizer. View this videos from SignatureSeries
Below are the best moisturizing products for oily skin.
Neutrogena Oil free Moisture SPF 15
Benefit of Moisturizer and sunscreen at the same time. It is good in providing moisture to oily skin. And
- It gives you a matte finish.
- Provides an oil free, soft, smooth and glowing skin.
- It doesn’t affect the makeup.
- It doesn’t contain parabens.
Lotus Herbals Skin Whitening and Brightening White glow Micro Emulsion SPF 25
This moisturizer is light in weight that goes deep in to skin and gives you a glowing look.
- It makes the skin soft and smooth.
- It helps in gaining the natural glow.
- It nourishes the skin effectively.
- Makes your skin hydrated for longer period.
Garnier Essential Care Daily Moisturizing Lotion
Garnier is everywhere!
You can use this moisturizing lotion for removal of oil from skin,
- It also acts as a makeup base.
- It gives the essential nourishment to the skin.
- Dermatologists tested.
- Your skin will become smooth and soft after using it.
FabIndia Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream
Vitamin-E is considered to be suitable for Oily skin. The benefits of using this cream are.
- Vitamin-E acts as a cleanser and moisturizer.
- It makes your skin hydrated for longer duration.
- It does not harm the skin issue.
- It also lightens the dark spots.
Lacto Calamine Classic
You may have heard that “OLD IS GOLD”. These three words are perfect match in the case of lacto calamine classic.
- It gives matte look.
- It is beneficial in making the skin look smooth, clean and dust free.
- It works best on pimples, wrinkles and other skin issues.
3. Scrubs to exfoliates the oily skin
Scrubs are used to exfoliate the skin. You may like to use scrubs to make the skin dust free, oil free and impurities free.
And your skin becomes soft, smooth, glowing and beautiful.
Ingredients of facial scrub is bit different than other skin care products. It uses beads, and chemicals to get rid of the old skin cells.
Exfoliation is the process of getting rid of old skin cells and gaining the new skin cells.
So after having scrubs what would you do to get best result?
You will use it.
How to use Scrubs
Before doing anything. Wash your face with warm water.
2. Apply Scrub
Now apply your favorite scrub on facial skin and gently massage for a minute. Do not rub it too hard.
3. Rinse it off
Rinse it off with water after a minute of massage.
To have a better understanding of how to use cleanser. View this videos from Everyuth Naturals.
Below is the list of best scrubs for oily skin.
Ever Yuth Naturals Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
This scrub gives you clear skin as mentioned in the video also. As well as
- It gives nourishment.
- Exfoliates dead and old skin smoothly.
- No harm to skin.
- Makes you skin oil free and glowing.
Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub
- Dermatologist tested.
- Helps in new skin cells growth.
- Gives nutrition’s.
- Gives a smooth, soft and oil free clean skin.
Nivea Skin Refining Scrub
- It contains Vitamin-E which makes skin beautiful.
- It provides hydration to skin.
- It helps in improving the smoothness.
- Enriched with natural ingredients.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Scrub
- Best to remove oil, dust, acne and other impurities.
- Does not make skin dry.
- Useful for all type of skin.
- Easy exfoliate.
YC Whitening Facial Scrub with Cucumber Extract
- Enriched with avocado extract it makes skin glowing and white.
- It gives essential nutrition to skin.
- Removes dull skin cells easily.
- Skin will become oil free, dust free and glowing.
4. Sunscreen to protect oily skin
Skin doesn’t stand under sun for a long time. So it is recommended to use sunscreen 15-20 minutes before going in the sun.
Yes, people having oily skin can also use these creams to protect skin from excess oil production.
You should use sunscreen even if it’s cloudy out there.
How to use Sunscreen
1. Look for SPF
Before using look for the SPF of the sunscreen.
SPF is abbreviation of “Sun Protective factor”.
So Higher the SPF rate, higher the protection would be.
For example; SPF 15 minutes 15 times longer protection. So if your skin usually starts to burn only after 10 minutes under sun. Then SPF 15 will make sure to protect you around 150 minutes.
2. Use it before going out
For best result use a water-resistant sunscreen 15-20 minutes before going out.
3. Apply it over skin
Take enough quantity of sunscreen on hands and use it all over the exposed parts of body.
To have a better understanding of how to use cleanser. View this videos from Beauty Mantra.
Here is the list of best sunscreen products for oily skin.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sun block SPF 50+
This is one of the best sunscreen in India today. Having SPF 50+, it protects the skin for longer duration and provides a soft, smooth, oil free beautiful skin.
- It is water resistant sunscreen.
- It helps in giving a matte look.
- It reduces irritation and impurities.
- Skin breathes easily after using it.
Lakme 9 to 5 hydrating Super Sunscreen SPF 50
Very suitable name, as it protects the skin from UV rays for longer period.
- It does not melt easily.
- Recommended for all skin type.
- It helps in giving hydration.
- A travel friendly sunscreen.
Sebamed Sun Care 50+ Very high Multi Protect Sun Lotion ph 5.5
Another sunscreen with SPF 50+ and ph 5.5.
- It is water-resistant, sweat proof, UV protected sunscreen.
- Suitable for all skin type.
- Free from parabens (harmful chemicals).
Lotus Herbals Safe Sun UV Screen Matte Gel
Regular use of this sunscreen gives the skin a matte look and protection against the sun.
- It gives a cool feel.
- Easily get absorb by skin.
- Acts as a make-up base.
- Best for Oily skin and combination skin as well.
Clarins UV Plus HP Sunscreen
Finishing the list of best products for oily skin with one of the best, light sun protection lotion.
- 40+ SPF protects skin for long.
- Refreshing fragrance.
- Does not increase oil, and grease.
- It gives protection against UV and UVB rays.
With this product we end our article for best products for oily skin.
Do comment if you like the post and share it with your friends and family.
Keep Smiling! A smile is a form of natural beauty.
Thanks for reading.